A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Thursday, November 14, 2013

A few favorites

Last week I finally loaded 1803 pictures from my phone to the computer. While I find it hard to delete some pictures, even knowing they are Ina different place, I couldn't help but reminisce over some of my favorites. They may not be great photos, but I remember what was happening or the timeframe when they were taken and there are obvious memories associated to them. Here are a few favorites: 
First wagon ride. 

Sharing. It's simple, but means so much.

We were working outside. He said he wasn't tired so I went in to put B down for a nap. I came out to this. 
Family gathering included a cotton candy machine. This sign was made for the occasion. 
Three generations fishing in the sunset. 

First swim lessons ever. She is a lover of water. 
The expression on her face. 

We went with my parents for a mini vacation to Omaha with the Minnesota cousins. We spent a few hours at the water park. He had so much fun playing and splashing and doing things on his own. 
Still in Omaha. At the Henry doorly zoo. I don't get pictures with my babies very often. 
My grandfather's 89th birthday. And his last we got to celebrate with him. 
Farm fun at the orchard. We spent many evenings there last fall. 
Loves the hat. And the boots. Such a silly boy. 
Waiting to see Santa at the zoo. Apparently Brynlee didn't like the reindeer. This still makes me laugh.  
He was in serious helper mode. I didn't know Adam had bought this and I turned around to see fletcher like this. I think the safety goggles make the outfit 
One of his newest tricks that he did often. 
After bath pictures are the best. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment