A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Boo! Happy halloween.


I love halloween. This year has been a bit crazy, so like true mick fashion, we crammed everything into three days. 
I did have costumes purchased from last years day after halloween clearance. My mom had bought the kids each a pumpkin a few weeks ago, but I wanted a few different sizes, so I headed out to get a few more. 

Tuesday was the business trick or treat night where you can go to all the businesses 'uptown' and get candy. We went early to beat he crowd. And get good candy. 

I planned on carving on Monday, but Adams schedule was messed up with work. Tuesday night we lost track of time so we passed it off to last night. Fletcher is now old enough to do most if it by himself, which is nice. Brynlee actually had zero interest, so I ended up cleaning out her pumpkin and Adam carved it. 




Today fletcher had costume day at school, so I decided to dress brynlee in a halloween outfit also. 

I made supper early, so we would be done by the start of trick or treat and still have time to get costumes on and bundled up. 


We headed out up the street trick or treating. I made sure that they said 'trick or treat' and 'thank you'. And forty-five minutes later we were home with bags of candy for me to dig through. Another successful year in the books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment