A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Monday, May 20, 2013

Meal planning monday-vol. 3, wk. 21

Monday- grilled chicken salads
Tuesday-tacos
Wednesday-grilled pork chops, grilled veggies
Thursday-grilled brats/hot dogs, fruit 
Friday-chicken Parmesan with spaghetti 

*since I've started my part-time job, MPM has taken a backseat. I have discovered that it is difficult to plan something for evenings that I work. Adam doesn't do well with mealtime when he's solo, so I try to make something I know the kids will eat, to help him out (mealtime is my least favorite time of the day). So, if you notice that I haven't posted by late afternoon on Tuesday, MPM probably isn't happening that week. 
I am going to continue to try new recipes or alter others that I come across, and I will try to post those here after I've made them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment