A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Friday, April 2, 2010

say cheese!

Since my baby is going to be ONE in a little over a week, I knew I needed to get his pictures taken. Initially, I wanted to wait until after he turned one, but the place where I take him, PictureMe Portrait Studios in Wal-Mart, were having a $4.99 deal that expires on April 6th. I'm all about saving a few bucks here and there, so I scheduled an appointment. Since Easter is approaching as well, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone and double-up on this photo visit. Most of the time Fletcher does really well in front of the camera, so I wasn't worried. All went well and nobody got mad...the chick even listened to what I wanted this time. It should be a little over a week before we get them back, but I will be sure to post a few when we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment