A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

is this really happening?


There is this little boy in my life who DOES NOT like to take naps in his crib. Let alone take them in his crib, he really would prefer to NOT take a nap at all. When he gets tired usually I put him in the swing and turn on Thomas or Barney or whatever is on IPTV and he usually falls asleep. Most of the time, I can get anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes of "cleaning" accomplished. For some strange reason, today I decided to put him in his crib. I was cleaning up a few things in his room so he didn't mind being in there as long as he could see me, so, when he was preoccupied with the musical, fishy thing, I walked out. After 10 minutes he was still quiet, and to my surprise, ASLEEP!!! It has been forever since I have been able to capture a sleeping crib picture, so...here are the ones I was able to snap of my sleeping prince.


No comments:

Post a Comment