A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Friday, September 6, 2013

Summer fun-June

As I think back to June, I can't remember anything overly exciting that we did, other than the strawberry patch that we did. So here's a few pictures documenting our June. 

Cousin play-time at grandma and grandpa's house. They all get along so well, most of the time. And yes, that is my daughter playing with the pooper scooper. 
We finally got a playset for the backyard. This has been a wonderful kid occupier. I can finally mow and garden without them bothering me every five minutes. 
We went to the zoo quite a few times. Good thing for season passes. The reward for being good, riding the carousel. Brynlee actually likes it this year. 
And a picture from our strawberry picking experience. I've already blogged about this, but I figured it was in June, and they're cute kids, so, what the heck. 





No comments:

Post a Comment