A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Man trip

Last week, Adam went on a man trip with my dad, brother, brother-in-law, uncle and nephew. They ventured way up north to sportsmans's lodge, in Baudette, MN to go ice fishing for a few days.
Adam sent pictures while he was gone and it looked like everyone was having a good time. He said the fish weren't biting much, but they did catch a few fish. He also said since they were on the meal plan at the lodge, they ate way more than any one person should eat at one sitting.
He came home with a few fish fillets that will be gone in the next seven weeks, five cases of beer and a belly too full to eat for the next day.
I'm sure glad he had a good time. In just waiting for my turn when the girls get to go on a getaway. Sounds like I'll be waiting a while.

*pictures: the river outside the lodge and the trees in Canada. Adam and his first catch. My dad. Paul (bro in law)







No comments:

Post a Comment