A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

May catch-up

Finally getting around to posting about things that happened two whole months ago. I really need to get back into this blogging thing. It seems to be my outlet for things, and I'm finding myself needing that outlet from the things that are going on in my life right now. Anyway, here's what happened in May:
My sister and I took five kids, five and under, on an eight hour weekend trip to northern Minnesota. It was crazy, but fun. We handled it like champs and we celebrated with a few drinks. We even went to Pizza Ranch with them all during dinner rush. That was probably the stupidest thing we could have done.
We said good-bye to daycare boy. He's going to go to a new sitter next school year, as I decided to get out of doing daycare. I'll be honest, I don't miss him one bit.
Fletcher had his last speech session for the 2011-2012 school year. At the end of our session, Ms. Diane told us that she had a new territory so we would be getting a new speech teacher in the fall. I'll be honest again, I cried. I liked Ms. Diane and will miss her. She did great things for my boy.
We celebrated Chase and Codi's second birthday with them at the zoo.
It was a fun day full of cousins bonding.
I signed up to be an independent sales consultant with Thirty-One. I'm enjoying it so far. It's nice to get out of the house without the kids and hang out with the ladies.
We got two big ash trees cut down in our front yard. This may not seem exciting, but the mess those trees made was awful. I've never been so happy to see a tree cut down.
Adam made me a garden box for mother's day. It's awesome. He did a great job building it and doing all the work to prepare me to plant in it. I will say that my veggies are growing nicely, just waiting for everything to get bigger so we can pick it.
Pictures may not be in order of what I wrote about, due to the blogger app on iphone, but you're all smart and I'm
sure you can figure out which picture goes with what. The end.

1 comment:

  1. No picture of the garden box. I heard it was awesome and that Fletcher is really the master mind of the design.

    ReplyDelete