A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

June-Adventureland

The beginning no June, my sister and Camryn were heading to Adventureland with tickets they received through the dance marathon at UofI. I kind of invited Fletcher and myself to tag along.
We got there and immediately the kids were squealing with delight. They wanted to ride on everything right away and the concept of waiting in line was not okay with them. We first went on the ferris wheel. I wasn't sure how Fletcher would do with rides since he does tend to be 'afraid' of things when it is actually time to get on, but he did great. He kept clenching his fists and shaking them saying, 'dis fun mom.'
After the first ride and the discussion of our afternoon, we just continued to ride all rides in the border we came to them and obviously if the kids were tall enough.
We stopped at one point to eat lunch, and that happened to be the time that it stated raining on us. It was only for about ten minutes and a steady rain, but we were able to hide inter an umbrella, eat, and wait out the rain.
We rode more rides and soon our day came to an end because Jen and Cam needed to be home to get ready to go camping, and fletcher and I needed to get Brynlee from Aunt Lindsey.
I had a good time and I know Fletcher did too. I would love to go back again sometime, but the admission fee is keeping me away for now.

1 comment: