A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wordless wednesday-not today

i'm not really slacking on the blog posts, it's just hard to come up with something when i don't have pictures to go with my writing typing.  you see, i have apparently loaded too many pictures onto my little ol' laptop and i've been told by my husband to not put anymore on here that it won't hold anymore. he has mentioned that he is going to get an external hard-drive to swap all my pics to, but that was over three weeks ago...i'm done holding my breath. hopefully he will have it by the time yo arrives because i'm pretty sure i will have to announce her arrival...and i'm also pretty sure it won't be as exciting for my whopping 7 followers if the announcement came without pictures. i'll be nagging at him until this task gets completed...until then, enjoy the cold weather that mother nature as graced us with.
doctor appointment on friday so maybe an update by sunday...maybe!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I'm in the count of 7, but I'm very excited to see the debut of yo baby!!!

    Bobbie :)

    ReplyDelete