A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Sunday, June 27, 2010

the haircut

Fletcher's first haircut was a few weeks before his first birthday. We didn't get fancy and go to the kiddie hair cuttin' place...good ol' Great Clips did the job. About $14 and 25 minutes later my boy had a big kid haircut. Like many said, "it will grow faster and thicker after it's cut," and the statement has been true. His second haircut was the end of April. We went back to Great Clips, using a coupon for an $8 haircut, and feeling satisfied with the job, but not the price...his next would be done by Daddy. The time has come and it was time for the first home style haircut. I was ready for it, but was unsure what the final outcome would look like. Last Sunday, Adam got out his clippers, we all headed to the back garage and little man had a seat on the chair. He did well for the first 5 minutes, but after that, he was not cooperating with Daddy. I had to step in and hold him so Adam could finish the job. I was a bit shocked with the length....it was shorter than I had wanted, but it will grow out. My little boy did good and after a week, I am just now getting used to the new cut. I'm pretty sure we will continue with the home haircuts, but there will definitely need to be some experimenting done with the length.

{i'm ready dad}

{just getting started and doing well}

{done cooperating...mommy had to step in}

{i wasn't too sure about the cut}

{the final outcome}

No comments:

Post a Comment