A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Friday, May 7, 2010

blue moon

Last Saturday I organized a little group of friends to go out for Adam's birthday. A couple of his friends from high school came out, as well as some that he works with. We went to Blue Moon, a dueling piano bar. For those who have never been or heard of it, basically there are two or three musicians who play songs, and sing along. The fun comes when they change up the words or have gestures to go along with the songs. As the night goes on and as people get influenced by alcohol, the show gets more entertaining. Singing along is fun and watching people get on stage is always a riot. I know I had a good time, and by the pictures, I'm pretty sure I can say everyone had a good time. Hopefully, we can do it again soon.

{me and the birthday boy}

{drinking from the fish bowl}

{me and beth}

{morgan, carrie, me and the nasty butterscotch shots}


No comments:

Post a Comment