A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Monday, April 26, 2010

round 2

I'm a bit late posting this, but last weekend we had another birthday party for Fletcher. It was the "friends party". I had planned accordingly, and purchased plenty of paper plates, forks, knives, spoons, napkins and food to go two rounds...but, we needed a cake. My dear friend Beth, who likes to bake/decorate cakes on the side, offered me her decorating tools so I could attempt this monkey cake I had envisioned. The final outcome wasn't too bad. I'm not a pro by any means, but it was edible and it looked pretty cute.


{fletcher helping me stack the two cakes together}


{together and frosted}


{all those little stars took forever...i now know why cake decorating isn't my profession}


{the finished piece...just to get destroyed}

No comments:

Post a Comment