A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The little stinker had been reaching for this pot for the last few weeks. Low and behold, he was finally able to get his hand in it. I had caught him a couple times with a handful of dirt, would tell him NO and take him away from the area...just so he could return and "play" some more. Last Friday while I was tending to one of the daycare kids, I noticed it was too quiet, for too long. As I walked back to the livingroom and didn't see Fletcher, I knew where he was. In case my instincts were right, which they were, I had to grab my camera to catch him red-handed. This is what I found...

I wonder if he liked the taste of dirt. He sure was funny about the whole thing. As I was scolding him, through laughing, he was playing peek-a-boo with the plate he was holding. The whole situation was a bit funny, but needless to say, the plant got moved back so his little hands can no longer reach...at least for a few more months anyhow.

1 comment:

  1. This looks all to familiar! A quiet boy, is never a good sign:))

    ReplyDelete