A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Eggs with friends and the Easter Bunny

For the past three years, my friend Angie and I have gotten together to dye eggs with the kids. Its a chance for us to catch up on the latest happenings and the kids seem to enjoy playing together.







As the kids get older, the mess seems to get smaller and the job of dying gets quicker. They really have no patience to wait for the eggs to get bright and pretty. 

We had a good time and enjoyed ourselves. Thanks for having us over Angie and Payton. 

Since I hadn't taken the kids to see the Easter Bunny, I wanted to leave with enough time that I would be able to get to Bass Pro so we could stand in line for a few minutes for our free picture. We made it, but the line was much longer than I was expecting at 7:30 on the Thursday before Easter. We waited and I was talking up the whole experience because I didn't want to be "that mom". I was really just hoping for a quick picture with two smiling kids and no tears. I got one smiling kid and no tears so I was okay with it. However, Brynlee looks a bit unsure, but comforted by her brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment