A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Friday, January 18, 2013

My hospital date

A slow week in blog land for me, so as I sit here trying to get baby girl to sleep, I will share some fun pictures from my evening with my princess of a niece, camryn.

My sister and her husband were taking the twins on a date tonight and needed someone to sit with cam while they were gone, so I volunteered.

I was recruited to be the bad person and make her do her spelling words and practice reading her books. I'm a good negotiator, so it wasn't that bad.

We had some visitors while I was there which made the time go by a little quicker. I also got to be on poop patrol as they needed to 'collect a sample' and needed to let the nurses know if anything happened. I'll just say that she needed to change her undies :)

There was some game playing, face making and sister dancing going on. You would have thought we were at a party, rather than a hospital. The kid seriously has way too much energy, but I honestly wouldn't want it any other way.









No comments:

Post a Comment