A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

three years ago!

Three years ago, this precious little bundle came into my life. He made me a mom and taught me how to love like I never knew possible. 
In one years time, he made me laugh and cry at things I never did before. And to appreciate all the things I took for granted. 
Two years later he was a charmer and a huge fan of life. He liked to say 'no'. He loved to be cuddled and he loved to explore. 

Today, on his 3rd birthday, not much has changed. He still teaches me things that are important and he makes me look at the little things in life. He is becoming more independent and it's hard for this mommy to let go and let him be a big boy, but I know he will still come back to me when he needs me. 

To my Bug, I love you! Happy 3rd Birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment