A Tale of 4 Micks

A Tale of 4 Micks

Friday, October 8, 2010

challenge-day 8

a photo that makes you angry/sad


Since I don't have any photos saved on my computer that make me angry or sad, I'm going to work around this photo. This is Kyson, one of my daycare kids. He's a fun, energetic 15 month old. I haven't seen him for two weeks and he was suppose to come today, but on Wednesday I received a phone call from his mom telling me that he wouldn't be coming.  She didn't go into detail, but she told me that her husband had taken his own life on Monday.  THAT makes me sad. It makes me sad because this little boy isn't going to remember his daddy and won't have his father to look up to as he gets older. It makes me angry because what could be that bad? I don't know details, but I do know that Kyson's dad had a loving wife, a supportive family, and an adorable little boy. I'm sure there is more behind the situation that occurred, but without knowing (which I may never know) all I can think about is this little boy and how my heart breaks for him. 

1 comment:

  1. That is so sad and tragic! I can't imagine what she must be going through.

    ReplyDelete